We are very protective of our hair and try to keep it from falling. Both men and women do this. We all like to experiment with our hairstyles by coloring it, trying different haircuts, straightening, or even curling our hair. Men use gel to style their hair. Some even use wax and other products. They do this to look more beautiful and presentable. All this tends to cause hair to fall. There are many reasons for this.
Let me explain. Heredity. Let me explain. A receding hairline, bald spots, or thinning hair is not your mistake. It may be passed down through generations in your genes.
For example, as you grow older and develop a bald spot, it may be because your father has it too. This may be the reason why you got it too. Thin hair might have been passed down from your mother. This is very natural. Medication: Strong medications used to treat cancer, arthritis, depression, etc. can also lead to hair loss.
Stressed caused due to physical ailments or due to mental stress such as also causes hair fall. As you grow older the hormones change in our body. Sometimes there is a severe hormonal imbalance in the body. This happens during pregnancy where the hormonal imbalance causes hair to fall. After childbirth hormonal imbalance also causes hair to fall.
Thyroid and Menopause are also reasons for hair fall. Constantly experimenting with hairstyles, or trying hairstyles that pull the hair tightly and applies extra pressure may also be a reason for hair fall. Frequently changing your hair color every month, constantly going from straightening to curling your hair, also causes hair fall.
I just told you about the reasons for hair fall. Now let me tell you how to prevent it. Those who have Heredity or genetics-induced hair loss are not at fault, as it is natural which can not be changed. For those who have chemically treated hair and try different hairstyles, if you suffer from hair loss let me give you a few tips.
Here’s the 5 Tips for Reducing Hair fall
1. Those who always tie their hair in tight hairstyles must avoid doing so. If you always have such hairstyles it will lead to hair fall. Better to keep your hair loose it will keep it safe. Avoid constantly coloring, straightening, or curling your hair. If you want to do this, to keep sometime between treatments and then change. It will keep your hair safe.
2. Eat healthy vegetables, fruits, dry fruits. Keep a healthy and balanced diet. Your hair will remain healthy.
3. Smoking, Alcohol, and stress also cause hair to fall. Try to avoid it.
4. Don’t wash your hair every day as it will lead to hair fall.
5. Be careful of medicines that cause hair to fall. If you are experiencing hair fall it could be hereditary. However, if you feel there is a different reason for your hair fall then quickly visit a doctor and do not delay. The points I explained will keep your hair and health safe.